Come study with experienced vocal and performance coach, KT Marshall.
Whether you are a professional performer or an absolute beginner, you will love her comprehensive approach to performance -- from singing technique and skills for the musical stage, to audition preparation.

Can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bas Bleu

The rumor is true!

I have auditioned for a theatre company. It's a first in over twelve years. And even though auditions can be ridiculously painful, I have to admit it was a lot of fun. Too much fun apparently. I accepted roles in two plays for this next season. One in the fall and one in the spring with enough time in between shows so my family can recover.

"Love of the Nightingale" by Timberlake Wertenbaker, the role of Procne. And "Ghosts" by Ibsen, the role of Regine. I'm eager to work with both directors and the people I met at the auditions could not have been kinder and more welcoming. So. A success!

More about Bas Bleu here.

0 comments: